The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of Kitchen and Wardrobe Sales. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales.
- Meet with clients on their sites and brief about our product
- Get designs and layouts done by design team, share it with client and close the deal
- Manage the orders from clients and follow up with all concerned departments to get it delivered on time
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Interaction with Market Network of Builders, Contractors, Interior Designers, and Architects and developing the same.
- Develop and execute a lead generation strategy to create qualified leads and prospects.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor’s degree 3+ years in kitchen and wardrobe sales
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred